Our first series helps children understand the first four of the Ten Commandments. Presented as a gift from God to give us the best kind of life, each commandment is summarized in one easily learned word. In Words 1-4, using stories from the Bible, our children learn what it means to have a meaningful relationship with the Lord.
Right now, we’re working on a new Series, Jesus, Who Are You? When that series is finished we will return to finish Words 5-10, in which our children will learn what God expects in our relationships with others.
Family Time materials from FamiliesAlive® are designed to help parents with an age old problem. How can our family have a consistent and meaningful time together studying God’s word and worshiping the Lord? What we offer is a unique package designed to encourage families to regularly have a family time that stimulates discussion and learning. Most of all, it helps encourage parents and their children in their relationship with the Lord and others.
Each chapter includes:
- Attention-grabbing activities: fun ways to get kids engaged in the material!
- Two Bible story formats: an interactive online book and a video.
- Comprehension questions to reinforce what the kids just learned.
- Application ideas that make the Bible lesson concrete and tangible in kids’ lives.
- Age-appropriate activity pages, because play is an essential part of learning for kids.
Plus, a FamiliesAlive® subscription will get your kids full access to Kidz Korner, with over 4000 Bible-based puzzles and games!
Please note: FamiliesAlive® offers all these materials FREE to members. There are over 25 chapters currently available to members of FamiliesAlive.org, with more coming regularly.
Access everything by becoming a member now, It’s Free!